Omni Patternlab Training
Welcome to training
You will need to do the following to pass and be granted access to your Omni Patternlab site:
- Actively participate during presentation by clicking into your reserved training folder
and following along.
- If you do not have a training folder reserved, let the instructor know so they may set one up for you.
- Recreate the pages below by following along with the presentation.
- The instructor will walk around and view everyone's progress to make sure they are
comfortable working within OmniUpdate.
- If you have any questions or need the instructor to go over something again, let them know.
- After the course, please have your supervisor send a ticket to the OSU Helpdesk to request your access to your department's site.
- If you do not currently have a website in the Patternlab templates, you can request one be created in the Helpdesk ticket so you can begin your website migration.
In-person training sites